Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, October 15, 2012

Faux fur leopard coat

This weekend I was out and about and in pursuit of a few items.  Primarily a faux fur leopard coat. I needed a few things to jazz up my fall wardrobe. A statement piece is what I was after. I found a Sparkle and Fade Faux leopard pea coat. I can't find this anywhere on line but I purchased it from Urban Outfitters in Santa Monica for a fair price. Here is the inspiration:
Faux fur collar coat via Vanessa Jackman

Faux fur coat Stella McCartney, Paris via Vanessa Jackman
Here is a photo of my coat, which my 7 year old son says is "embarrassing."



Sparkle and Fade faux fur peacoat

Me in the peacoat

Sparkle and Fade studded collar shirt via No Cigar

I bought this sleeveless shirt from Urban outfitters as well.  I am wearing it with this J Crew Tippi sweater:

Tippi sweater
I love this look with super skinny highwaisted cigarette pants in black like these:


BDG High-Rise Seamed Cigarette Jean - Black

Here is a Lookbook with these all together--the coat is a shorter version, but you get the idea:


Fall fashion
Beverly Jacobs Fall Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis