Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gwyneth's new Brentwood home...

A couple of years ago at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market I ran smack into Gwyneth Paltrow and her lovely daughter Apple.  I had a baby in my Baby Bjorn and at 7:30 am was feeling a little disoriented.  I was literally face to face so I told her that I thought both she and her daughter were lovely.  She smiled that beautiful pearly smile and said, "Thank you, and you too!" It was our moment.  We live in the Palisades and Mandeville Canyon is right down Sunset from us.  Here are the photos of her abode that I am loving:



I love the pebble driveway and the traditional exterior.



These plank wooden floors are gorgeous!

Here is the entire photo gallery from our local agents Mary Lu Tuthill and Kathleen Tuhtill: Gwyneth's Pad

1 comment:

  1. I live those wooden floors, too. Great blog with such great choice of features that spark the imagination!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis