Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Fall Fashion 2015

This is about the time I start pouring over all the ready to wear for the upcoming season. This inspires me for fall and gets the creative wheels flowing for clients come August and September. When I look at ready to wear I am looking for themes, shapes, colors and textures.  Most of runway is not everyday so my job is to take a part of it and make it everyday chic and wearable.

Fall Fashion coming your way:

Chloe: skinny neck scarves, pea coats with lapels, jumpsuits, tall boots, chocolate brown, faux fur, 70's galore

Chloé RTW Fall 2015

Chloé RTW Fall 2015

Chloé RTW Fall 2015

Chloé RTW Fall 2015

Chloé RTW Fall 2015

Marni: chocolate brown, snake skin, belts, fur

Marni RTW Fall 2015

Marni RTW Fall 2015

Marni RTW Fall 2015

Marni RTW Fall 2015










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis