Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My tulip chairs and what oh what to cover them in

I found these great tulip chairs on-line here.  I LOVE these chairs and they make my kitchen look clean and more stremlined.  LOVE! The ones I ordered have seat covers that are some sort of black faux leather (a nod to the 80's no doubt). This is the John Robshaw fabric linen that I love! My lovely neighbor Krista Ewart is an interior designer and knows where to get fabric laminated (genius)! With all those peanut-butter hands around my house I think laminate is a must. Here is a photo of my kitchen chairs (right before Sunday dinner:):




21042-215 Abstract Multi by Duralee
John Robshaw Abstract fabric in multi

I think the fabric will be super cute!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! At laxt I goot a web sitte from where I can truly obtain valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis