Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and a closet brush-up

This is the time when I really want to get to the bottom of my wardrobe. In the next few weeks I will be doing a lot of working; getting client's closets in shape for the new year.  This is the perfect time to work with people to establish what is in their closet, what looks great on them, what is not as flattering and what is in style now. This is a time of renewal and a time to step up your wardrobe. Everyone feels better when they look more stylish and put together. Tonight after we get the children in bed (6:30 sharp... after two late nights) I am going into my own wardrobe and sorting it all out.  I want all of my clients wardrobes clean and ready for a fashionable, beautiful new year! This is also a great time to update your look book with new outfit combinations--mix it up again. xo

Happy organized closets:






How to Organize Beautiful Walk in Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis