Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Working away..the edit!

Editing a wardrobe is crucial in making your clothing work for you. I tell clients that if something is not serving them then it needs to be stored in a separate space or donated. Life is short and your closet shouldn't be full of things that no longer fit, that are super dated or worn to death. No matter what your price range, you want everything in your closet to be wearable and to work together. The past two weeks I have done edits almost daily.  Nothing makes me happier than walking out with lawn and leaf bags full of things to be consigned and donated.  Not to mention my clients are happy to get a check from the consignment store once their items are sold.  I am on my way now for another edit and I am looking forward to having the space organized, edited and ready for Fall wardrobe! xo


This is the new Proenza bag from Virginia that they were giving away on clearance...I LOVE it! It fits my laptop, camera, everything!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis