Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Start with Karen Walker Sunglasses and pull together a great look

I went to Barney's Co-op in Georgetown and was LOVING all the Karen Walker glasses. I have a few of these pairs and I think they are super well made and make a statement. Good sunglasses can transform anyone and a good, fashion forward pair makes everyone look ten years younger and instantly chic! I'll take it! I love to wear these glasses with a Proenza bag. I just found a great one at TJ Maxx that was on uber-clearance in the designer section.  Evidentially no one in Northern Virginia was interested in an enormous, purply-blue suede Proenza Schouler bag. I wouldn't let it out of my hands as the woman helped me unlock it from the masses of wire that attached it to the rack. Too risky. Throw on a military inspired jacket and you have a great look.

Karen Walker sunglasses
Karen Walker Number one sunglasses
Karen Walker Super Duper Strength sunglasses
Karen Walker Northern lights sunglasses
Karen Walker eyewear clear glasses

proenza
Beverly Jacobs Spring Summer Lookbook

military jackets
Beverly Jacobs Spring Summer Lookbook

And if you really want to hit it out of the park go for one of these! (I like this look with a white James Perse tank or tee and cigarette or straight leg jeans or solid colored shorts.  With a statement necklace everything else needs to be simple. For shoes a simple Ancient Greek Sandal in a nude.
necklaces
Beverly Jacobs Spring Summer Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis