Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Wardrobe Clean Out and Holes to Fill

We just got back from skiing this week and the minute my suitcase hit the floor I went into a full closet Spring cleaning frenzy.  Heavy cashmere: boxed. Winter silks: laying flat and stowed.  Boots except for tan booties: stashed! Heavy coats: storage binned. I also made a stack of things from last spring/summer to donate that I knew wouldn't see the light of day this Spring. I took out my "Spring" containers that I had in the attic and rushed most of it to the cleaners to be pressed, pilled, cleaned, what-have-you. I am officially ready to bring the Spring wardrobe full force. Even if I freeze, I am willing to suffer just to have all that winter gear cleared. Happy Spring! 

Here are a few holes that I found in my wardrobe once I assessed what I had going for Spring: p.s. J Crew is having a 25% sale on your purchase of $150.

1. Spring/summer weight cashmere sweaters


Collection cashmere raglan sweater in stripe
Collection cashmere raglan sweater


Collection cashmere Isabel sweatshirt
Collection cashmere Isabel sweatshirt


Boyfriend V-Neck Cashmere Sweater
Garnet hill boyfriend v-neck cashmere sweater (in every color really--gorgeous!)


360 Cashmere Jasmine Cardigan



Cashmere Hi Lo Open Cardigan
White and Warren cashmere hi lo open cardigan


Cashmere Color Block Soft V Neck
White and Warren color block soft cashmere v-neck sweater

2. Fresh, flattering printed t-shirts:


Ikat tee
J Crew Ikat tee



Floral-stripe tee
J Crew Floral stripe tee


Rebecca Taylor Half Tropical Tee
Rebecca Taylor half tropical tee
3. Strappy black heels (open toe)




via spiga Melanie shoes (these are a deal!)


Rachel Roy Parker 4 sandal

4. Interesting accessories

Summer scarf:
Spun scarves New Mexico print



White and Warren Indian summer scarf

Sunglasses: I LOVE these--remind me of the ones I bought in the 80's!
Super sunglasses Basic

Cute earrings:
Tom Binns Voila puzzle nail earrings

5. Spring/summer skirts:
Current Elliot pencil skirt


Gap drawstring skirt


6. platform style shoe
Loeffler Randall Starlet platform sandal

7. Spring tote bag for beach, soccer practice, park...


A.P.C tote bag


8. Simple dress:
NAVAL DRESS
Naval dress by Margaret Howell via Steven Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis