Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Phillip Lim and Chinese Laundry

I am such a fan of the high-low mix. I don't think anyone needs to bleed money on everything.  I like to focus my resources on certain items and the rest I like to pick up along the way for a fair price.  I love the high low combination of the following Lookbooks.  The Phillip Lim bags really pull it all together.  Also, these Chinese Laundry shoes are awesome (they run 1/2 size big) but look identical to the Jenni Kayne shoes that will cost you a small fortune.  Love that look for less. xo
 chinese laundry phillip Lim high now
Beverly Jacobs Lookbook

Love this H and M cardigan for $34.95

Another lookbook with Chinese Laundry shoes and Phillip Lim bag:

Philip Lim high low
Beverly Jacobs Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis