Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cutest Rain boots ever

Today it was a little rainy here in LA. This is a special occasion! I raced to my closet to put on my Aigle rain boots. I love the chance to break them out (even if it is light ocean mist)--those of you in Seattle like Stephmodo must live in them! Here are some Loeffler Randall boots to up your rainy day look: No one else will have these bad boys at preschool drop-off! 
LR Rain slip-on
 LR Rain Slip-on boot (in navy, Mini Lynx print, and black)

Here are some gorg French rain boots (those of you who live in a rainy place can put this under your "investment" category!

Le Chameau 'Chasseur' Rain Boot (Women)Le Chameau 'Chasseur' Rain Boot (Women)
Le Chameau 'Chasseur' Rain boot

Here are my Aigle boots below. I love every color and these boots are a little more interesting than your standard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis