Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, September 27, 2012

London Sole on Montana Santa Monica AND Pippa

I am always in the market for the perfect ballet flat.  I wear them like second skin and that is the way I want them to feel.  I want just the right amount of "toe cleavage" not too much, not too little (or you risk looking frumpy or even heaven forbid a spinster)...Here are the perfect flats:




HE111






Henrietta Leopard with Red Trim
Pirouette Leopard with Red Trim




Henrietta Quilt Black with Studs
Henrietta Quilt Black





Pirouette Grey Snake
Pirouette Grey Snake



Pirouette Violet Leather with Gold Trim
Pirouette Violet Leather with Gold Trim


I LOVE Pippa and the fact that she owns these makes me need them even more!Read all about it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis